Petzl SPIN L1D is a very high efficiency single pulley with one-way rotation and swivel.
• Designed to be used in conjunction with a descender for maximum simplicity when setting up a heavy load deviation or haul
systems for work at height or rescue:
- triple-action opening of the moving side plate is quick and easy, even with gloves
- the rope can be installed with the device connected to the anchor.
- red mark provides a visual warning when the moving side plate is unlocked
- special side plate design protects the rope path and allows the use of a Prusik friction hitch in a progress-capture system
• Optimal hauling efficiency and lowering convenience: the faceted sheave only rotates in one direction, providing excellent
efficiency when hauling and adding friction zones for the rope for additional braking when lowering heavy loads.
• Easy handling:
- swivel allows pulley to be oriented under load
- swivel accepts up to three carabiners and allows the use of ropes and slings to facilitate maneuvers.
• Weight: 425g
• CE*, NFPA 1983 Pulley General Use
* CE based on the applicable requirements of the EN 12278 standard
• Material(s): aluminum, stainless steel, nylon
• Min. rope diameter: 8mm
• Max. rope diameter: 13mm
• Sheave type: sealed ball bearings
• Sheave diameter: 40mm
• Maximum working load: 3 x 2 = 6kN
• Breaking strength: 36kN
• Efficiency: 93%