Mobile fall arrester for rope For use on a safety rope.
- Stops a fall, slide or uncontrolled descent.
- Locks even if the device is grabbed during a fall.
- Works on vertical or angled rope.
- Moves along the rope without manual intervention (downwards and upwards).
- Easy to install and remove at any point on the rope.
CE EN 353 2
For 10.5 to 13 mm semi-static ropes (EN 1891 type A) certified with the device.
Comes with the OK TRIACT automatic locking carabiner.
350 g + carabiner (77 g) = 427 g.